eClinicalWorks' newsletter from last week recapped 5 specific eClinicalWorks and healow National Conference features to start utilizing now so that you can set your practice up for success in 2022.
1. Transform Your Front Office
- eClinicalWorks suggests implementing healow Open Access and secure text reminders to let patients book appointments online
- Patients can also check into their appointments using healow CHECK-IN and Kiosk
- Finally, patients can pay bills with healow Pay after their appointment
2. Practice Remote Medicine
- All patient have access to their medical records with ease using the healow apps
- eClinicalWorks' Remote Patient Monitoring Module pulls data from patient wearables
- healow TeleVisits and healow Meet facilitate individual and group visits
3. Use a Network EHR
- Practices on eClincialWorks have access to Carequality and CommonWell Health Alliance interoperability networks for patient records
- And PRISMA generates timeline views of patient histories to guide medical decision making
4. Deploy Robotic Process Automation
- Robotic Process Automation uses bots to streamline repetitive process and speed workflows
5. Explore Population Health
- eClinicalWorks' Cost and Utilization Explorer and Primary Care First Module facilitate patient participation in value-based programs
- eClinicalWorks offers Population Health features such as Chronic Care Management and Transition Care Management modules, Care Plan Oversight, Disease Explorer, HEDIS Analytics, and more
All in all, there are so many helpful solutions, features, and products eClinicalWorks offers to ensure your practice is set up to succeed in 2022. For more information on the different features highlighted in this blog, check out eClinicalWorks blog.
end-to-end rcm solution
Demand more from your revenue cycle.
Our integrated solution brings together robust data, intelligent claim handling, and performance consulting to guarantee a 10% increase in cash flow.