eCW has identified an issue with the recent Chrome update to version 95 which renders eCW inoperable in the plugin/11e version. Instead of launching your 11e login screen, when you double-click your EMR shortcut, you are presented with a Google Chrome “You’ve gone incognito” window, and ECW does not launch.
eClinicalWorks developers are working on a permanent fix to this solution as we speak, but currently we
have a workaround which has been provided.
- In Windows, right-click your eCW 11e icon, and click “Open File Location”.
- The install folder of the plugin will appear. Find “Startup.exe” (may just be listed as “Startup”)
- The eClinicalWorks Plug-In Settings screen will launch. Click the arrow beside “Plug-In Settings”
to expand the menu.
- In the menu you will see “Incognito Mode”. Toggle this to “Off”.
- Close the plug-in settings manager.
- Double-click your eCW 11e icon to launch the application. It should now bring you to an 11e
login screen and work as expected.
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you find yourself asking questions regarding this subject. Our team of experts here at Revele are dedicated to your success and we want to help however we can. You can reach us by emailing email@example.com or filling out booking a meeting here.
Conquer the New Age of RCM
Learn how Revele's EMR and RCM solutions are helping
physician groups and health systems reduce costs and increase revenue.